Recycling and Disposal
Welcome to the Tehama County Recycles Home Page!
Where Disposal is a last resort!
Effective January 1, 2021, treated wood waste will be managed as hazardous waste. Please read this memo on how to properly dispose of treated wood waste beginning January 1, 2021.
Please see tabs to the left for all your recycling questions.
Think Reuse before buying new! Visit our Reuse Facility and get FREE household products.
(effective July 1, 2020)
The Tehama County/Red Bluff Landfill serves the cities of Red Bluff, Corning and Tehama, and the unincorporated Tehama County.
- Hours of Operation and Location of the Landfill and Transfer Stations in Tehama County
- Landfill Acceptance Policy
- Solid Waste Management in Tehama County
- Access the Earth 911 website to find out what disposal and recycling resources exist for your zip code or view the Tehama County A-Z Recycling Guide.
- Reserve Recycling Carts for your next Large Venue Event- FREE
- Tehama County and California: State of Recycling and Disposal
This site is meant to provide information related to Tehama County's solid waste programs, plans, elements and progress towards reducing the amount of waste entering the landfill, and preserving natural resources while protecting human health and the environment.
Contact Information | 19995 Plymire Rd | Red Bluff, CA 96080