WELCOME TO CAMP TEHAMA
40550 Hwy 172
Mill Creek, CA 96061
Camp Tehama is located approximately seven miles from the community of Mineral and Highway 36E on Highway 172 and approximately eight miles from the entrance to Lassen Park. The camp is within the U.S. Forest Service Almanor Ranger District and is operated under a special use permit by the County of Tehama.
The camp is available for church groups, civic groups, school groups and family reunions, etc.
The camp can accommodate up to 160 people and has the following amenities:
- 16 tent cabins that can accommodate 7 people each
- 2 dorms can accommodate 20 people each
- Fully equipped dining hall – seats 104 – includes cooking facilities and all utensils
- Separate cooks quarters can accommodate 8 people
- Restrooms and shower facilities
- Enclosed picnic shelter
- Camp fire circle with stage
- Access to Mill Creek
For more information and reservations for Camp Tehama Call Gary Taylor at 530-385-1253.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 March 2012 13:07