Rick Gurrola, Agricultural Commissioner
1834 Walnut Street
P. O. Box 38
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Fax (530) 529-1049
Notice of Intent (530) 527-4505
Tri-County Bee Notification (530) 934-6666
September 4 - Office closed
CE hours: 2017 Growers meetings will be held on November 9 and December 7 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at 1834 Walnut Street, Red Bluff
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by promoting and protecting agriculture in the interest of public health, safety and welfare.
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by assuring that equity prevails in the commercial exchange of goods where value is determined by weights or measures.
- To provide leadership in the development of policies on issues important to both local and statewide agriculture.
- To provide effective and uniform administration of the laws, regulations and codes over which the Commissioner has jurisdiction.
- To preserve and protect the natural resources of the County so the present and future needs for food and fiber can be met.
- To assure a wholesome food source is produced in the County for use in domestic and export markets.